Terms & Conditions Outlined
- Minimum 2 nights
- Maximum 6 tents per booking
- All guests must abide by government guidelines with regards to social distancing and mixed household restrictions. Those that do not will be asked to leave with out being refunded.
- Check in times from 12 noon on the day of arrival and check out by 11am on the day of departure.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Tent furnishings may vary slightly from tent to tent but all are the same style.
- If Dusty Moon Glamping have to cancel a booking in the event of extreme weather or flooding - refunds will be made in full and guests will be notified as far in advance as physically possible.
- Toilets are provided in the form of portaloos and any matter concerning such amenities should be taken up with the staff onsite or by contacting Dusty Moon Glamping.
- Bookings are non-refundable 7 days prior to start date and subject to
a 50% deduction 14 days prior to check in.
- Guests must pay a £60 damage waiver per tent which will be refunded up to 7 days after check out pending inspection of the tents
- Dusty Moon Glamping has the right to withhold funds for any damages and/or misuse with regards to the tents and their furnishings.
- This accommodation is provided by Dusty Moon Glamping only.
- Tee&Toast Glamping are not in any way responsible for any matter concerning the campground or it's amenities that are provided by `Dusty Moon Glamping.
- Tee&Toast Glamping are the booking platform only for Dusty Moon Glamping. For any issues or queries please contact the relevant parties (see contact us).
We are not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event we are prevented from fulfilling your booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, notifiable diseases, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”). We strongly recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
Any new bookings made after May 1st 2021 until further notice, that are unable to commence due to Government guidance regarding COVID-19, will be offered credit notes for 18 months or a refund minus 20% of the total cost of the booking. This applies to bookings made directly on our website only.
For bookings made through third party sites we are only able to refund the portion of the booking fee we receive from the third party organisation. We are unable to take responsibility for refunding any of their fees, commissions or charges.
Arrival time is 12 pm / Departure time is 11 am on day of checkout
2 Dogs maximum allowed on site per booking
5MPH driving limit
We are limited to the number of people on site and so reserve the right to refuse entry to guests who have not booked correctly.
● Camping is booked per tent configuration (Single, Double, Triple or Quad). The correct number of beds must be booked for the total number of guests. The only exception is when an infant (0-2 years old) does not yet sleep in a regular bed, for which you will provide your own travel cot and inform us of this on your booking. One additional infant guest per tent.
● No regular camping tents can be pitched in any circumstance.
● Travel insurance is always advisable when being away from home, abroad or in the UK.
BELL TENT BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When booking accommodation with Dusty Moon Glamping (Trading as Tee&Toast Glamping), you are agreeing to enter into a binding contract with us.
References to ‘us’ and ‘we’ in these Conditions relate to Dusty moon glamping and references to ‘you’ or ‘your’ relate to the person making the booking and
all members of that person’s party. When we email confirmation of a reservation to you, we enter into a contract with you, which is subject to these Booking Conditions.
Dusty Moon Glamping accepts no liability for loss or damage to possessions and/or personal injury. In making this booking you are accepting full responsibility for yourself, your booking party, your children and you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions, which can also be viewed in full on our website.
All cars, vehicles, motorbikes, bikes or other vehicles are parked at their owners risk. Dusty Moon Glamping accepts no liability for loss or damage to cars, vehicles, motorbikes, bikes or other vehicles.
General Booking Information
1. Payment: During the processing of your completed online booking form, your full payment must be processed via our accepted payment options unless otherwise agreed. Your payment is made in full and consists of a nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the total booking amount. You have two (2) days in which your payment must be processed into our system from your bank or financial institution if payment. If the payment money is not received in this time we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
2. The Bell Tents are let for holiday use only, for the time specified.
3. Cancellation or Changes by YOU: It is essential that you let us know immediately if you need to cancel your booking. Please telephone us and then confirm in email : firstname.lastname@example.org . If you cancel your booking the following applies:
a) If you cancel less than 7 days before your arrival date you will lose your 50% of total non-refundable payment. The remainder of any of your other payments made will be refunded.
b)If you cancel less than 4 days before your arrival date you will lose your full payment. We will in all cases attempt to re-let your Site booking, Bell Tent or Tent Pitch. If we are able to re-let for the whole period originally booked we will refund the balance of all payments less 25% (with a minimum of £20) administration fee and any credit or debit charges involved in payment process. If we are unable to re-let your Bell Tent above conditions apply.
4. Cancellation or Changes by US: Once we have issued you with a confirmation, we will do our very best not to make any changes or cancellation to your booking. Sometimes changes do occur before or after bookings have been confirmed and very occasionally confirmed bookings have to be changed or cancelled. We promise to do all we can to avoid changes and cancellations but must reserve the right to do so.
Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances:
We are not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event we are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, notifiable diseases, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”). We strongly recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
Any new bookings made after July 27th 2020 until further notice, that are unable to commence due to Government guidance regarding COVID-19, will be offered credit notes for 18 months or full refunds. This applies to booking made directly on our website only.
We recommend insurance to cover cancellation, loss, damage or injury. As a small business we are not able to act as your insurers and re-arrange your stay due to your changes in personal circumstances.
2 pets allowed per tent
Arrival and Departure
Arrival times for Bell Tents are between 12 pm and 20:00 pm. The Bell Tents must be vacated by 11:00 am on the departure date. Alternative times can occasionally be arranged on request via the office. Please let us know if you expect to arrive late.
Noise Policy and Behaviour
We operate small scale quiet, relaxed and laid back campsites. All electronic music and percussion instruments of any kind are banned. Loud noise doesn’t fit into the vibe of communal camping.
We ask that campers please respect fellow campers and our local neighbours. There is a LOW NOISE POLICY from 10pm around the campsite.
We reserve the right to remove any campers who act inappropriately or do not follow our noise guidelines.
Dusty Moon Glampsite and their landscapes include some steep slopes, rough terrain, trees, brambles and other natural hazards. Depending on the weather, conditions can be cold, wet, slippery or hot, dry and brittle. We trust that you appreciate we can take no responsibility for the weather conditions at the time of your visit. We recommend that you come prepared with suitable clothing and footwear, so that you can enjoy the charm of the natural environment in all its diversity. Adults are responsible for ensuring their own
safety and the safety of any children in their care. You must also expect that at certain times of the year creatures such as wasps, mice, spiders or ants may enter the bell tents or your own tents.
By booking with Dusty Moon Glampsite you are acknowledging that you are aware of the risks, hazards and dangers of entering the woodland and campsite.
Dusty moon glampsite reserves the right to close the campsite in extreme or dangerous weather conditions. The decision to do this is entirely at our discretion.
Dusty Moon Glampsites boundary runs alongside a stream and access is directly onto the glampsite. There are trees separating the stream from the family field please act responsibly around the stream you do so at your own risk. The use of gas cookers, gas heaters or naked flames is allowed outside of our bell tents at least 3 meters away from the entrance
The Car Parks
The car parks for our glampsite is located next to tent pitches.
Only authorised vehicles are allowed access to the main campsite areas. All guests and any additional guests visiting the campsite may only park in the designated car park area. All cars, vehicles, motorbikes, bikes or other vehicles are parked at their owners risk. Dusty moon glampsite does not accept any liability for loss or damage to people, cars, vehicles, motorbikes, bikes or other vehicles.
We ask that you leave your Bell Tent in a clean and tidy state upon your departure. Thank you for your co-operation. Group bookings that leave tents in an untidy state may forfeit an amount of their security deposit to pay for their cleaning costs.
As Pop-up campsites operates off-grid campsites, we have limited rubbish collection, so like many campsites we ask you to take home your rubbish with you. We now provide limited re-cycling bins at both campsites for your use, however in peak times these may become full, requiring you must remove all rubbish. Thank you for your understanding. Group bookings that leave rubbish may forfeit an amount of their security deposit to pay for their rubbish removal.
There will be a full-time warden at the campsite whilst campers are present.
The warden will be charged specifically with ensuring noise is kept to a minimum during evening hours; cars are parked in the correct areas and do not park in the campsite proper; campsite rules are adhered to; security of the campsite and surrounding areas; no electronic or amplified music is played .
The warden will, where necessary, enforce the low noise policy.
We ask for you and your guests to co-operate with our wardens. Please assist us be listening and adhering to the warden’s instructions, directions and requests. It is a condition of your booking that you agree to follow the directions of our wardens and staff.
No smoking is allowed inside the bell tents.
1 You agree to look after the Bell Tents. This means you must keep all furniture, fittings and effects, (inside or outside) in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of your booking, and you agree to leave it clean and tidy. If you break these conditions we may make an additional cleaning charge and/or make a claim against you for repair or loss as a result of damage caused.
2 You are expected to show due consideration for other people, including other guests, local residents and our staff. If you abuse the property or display dangerous or offensive behaviour towards the staff, landowners or any third party, we may refuse to allow you access to the Bell Tents and property or ask you to leave before the end of the
holiday. If this happens we will treat your booking, as having been
cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to any refund.
3 You are in a natural environment and as such you agree to respect all local flora and fauna. Any damage, wilful or negligent, will be taken seriously and may result in you and your party being requested to leave the campsite. In such cases we will treat your booking as having been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to any refund.
4 You must allow us access to the Bell Tents at any reasonable time during your stay.
5 The number of people using the Bell Tents may not exceed the number agreed when booking.
We supply firewood at a charge. All campers may purchase firewood as required. You must not collect firewood from the ancient woodland area unless given specific permission. Fallen dead wood provides a natural habitat for many creatures. Please use only firewood supplied or brought by you onto site or as directed by our staff.
If you have special requests or needs, you are responsible for telling us at the time of booking. If you have a disability that may affect your stay at dusty moon glampsite please tell us before we confirm your booking. We will do our best to accommodate you but will let you know if we are not able to meet your needs.
WE SUPPORT THE COUNTRYSIDE CODE
and ask all our guests to do the same.
Code for the public
Respect other people
• Consider the local community and other people enjoying the outdoors
• Leave gates and property as you find them and follow paths unless wider access is available
Protect the natural environment
• Leave no trace of your visit and take your litter home
• Keep dogs under effective control (dogs and pets are not allowed on our campsites)
Enjoy the outdoors
• Plan ahead and be prepared
• Follow advice and local signs
Your Happiness and Satisfaction.
It makes us happy if you enjoy your stay with us! If you have any problems during your stay, please let the wardens know immediately so we can try and sort them out while you are here. If you have any complaints thereafter, please address them to
Dusty Moon Glamping – email@example.com
Dusty Moon Glampsite or their staff or business partners shall not be liable for any loss or damage to visitor’s property, however caused. We accept no liability for injury sustained to any party whilst on our campsite.