Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 2 tents - Minimum 2 nights
- Maximum 6 tents per booking
- All guests must abide by government guidelines with regards to social distancing and mixed household restrictions. Those that do not will be asked to leave with out being refunded.
- Check in times from 12 noon on the day of arrival and check out by 11am on the day of departure.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Tent furnishings may vary slightly from tent to tent but all are the same style.
- If Dusty Moon Glamping have to cancel a booking in the event of extreme weather or flooding - refunds will be made in full and guests will be notified as far in advance as physically possible.
- Toilets are provided in the form of portaloos and any matter concerning such amenities should be taken up with the staff onsite or by contacting Dusty Moon Glamping.
- Bookings are non-refundable 7 days prior to start date and subject to
a 50% deduction 14 days prior to check in.
- Guests must pay a £60 damage waiver per tent which will be refunded up to 7 days after check out pending inspection of the tents
- Dusty Moon Glamping has the right to withhold funds for any damages and/or misuse with regards to the tents and their furnishings.
- This accommodation is provided by Dusty Moon Glamping only.
- Tee&Toast Glamping are not in any way responsible for any matter concerning the campground or it's amenities that are provided by `Dusty Moon Glamping.
- Tee&Toast Glamping are the booking platform only for Dusty Moon Glamping. For any issues or queries please contact the relevant parties (see contact us).