- Beautiful, spacious and secure campground in the South Downs National Park
- Chichester town within a 15-20 minute drive, Arundel within 10 min drive, West Wittering Beach is a 25-30 minute drive and Climping beach is a 20 minute drive.
- The lovely local pub 'The Labourer' is a 2-5 minute walk.
- Beautiful glamping tents (of course)
- Access to separate toilet and shower blocks as well as a sheltered
kitchen and forest camp fire.
- Electricity available at extra cost (£40 per stay)
- This very spacious site is surrounded by 32 acres of woodland and the camping area itself is a 2 acre opening in the forest.
Groups of friends and families welcome :)
For all info about Lodge Hill please visit their website -
What To Do and See
- Lodge Hill have their own amazing onsite activities available (not included in price).
BOOK HERE: -
- Other than that; cycling, sandy beaches, bustling towns, pretty chocolate box villages with some of the country's finest pubs and a host of family
attractions within a short distance of our campsite such as:
- West Wittering Beach
- Climping Beach
- Arundel Castle
Or you can just listen to/watch the wildlife (so many deer!!!)
and let the world go by slowly.
Nearby Towns and Attractions
Chichester is less than a 10 minute drive away where there’s history around every corner. Start with the Fishbourne Roman Palace, then trip along in time to the Bishop’s Palace Garden, Chichester Cathedral, the Novium museum
and the planetarium – and of course the shops!
You also have the trendy Brighton 40 mins drive away.
For a bucket and spade day head to the Blue Flag beach at West Wittering where you’ll find sand dunes, sheltered waters and acres of space. Alternatively, Climping Beach is great for swimming and just 20 mins in the car.
Goodwood horse racing and motor events are a 20 minute drive away.
We do not have onsite food available but there is a fully equipped kitchen
with gas stoves and fridges.
The pretty town of Coldwaltham has an amazing pub - The Labourer -
There are also a wide array of 'dine in' restaurants within 10 mins drive as
well as take away restaurants
Male toilet block
Female toilet block
Electricity available at extra cost (limited availabilty)
Sheltered camp Kitchen
Large indoor hut
Forest Camp Fire
Onsite staff (24hrs)
Access to endless onsite activities
If you have any questions please get in touch...